Admission Criteria MA International Relations
The admission is granted upon fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Submitting the full set of required documents (in a scanned form).
- Successfully completing an interview undertaken in English (which aims to evaluate applicants’ scope of interest in the chosen field of study).
The applicant should also meet English language proficiency requirements .
- Create an account in the Online Application System (link will be updated soon).
- Submit a complete set of documents required for admission within the required application period.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Contact the Admissions Office.
Registration will be available until all available spots are filled.
It is mandatory to pay the registration fee.
CLICK on the button below
to check how to do it!
Applicants who have additional questions or those who finalized uploading all required documents and made payment of registration fees should contact our staff via email to seek further guidance: click on the button Contact person.