Applications are considered complete when the steps described below are fulfilled. All materials must be received by the appropriate deadline for consideration. It is the applicant’s responsibility to confirm receipt of all application materials.
- Create an account in our Online Recruitment System (SOR)
- Fill in the required information in the sections – “Personal details” and “Grades” in the SOR account.
- Register for the programmes you wish to study in the “Registrations” section. Please remember to select the language of instruction as English.
Note: It is possible to apply for more than one programme. However, We recommend you rank your application choices with your most desired programme as your first choice.
- Upload scanned copies of all your application documents (merged) in one PDF file in the “Registrations” section.
- Pay the registration fee (“Payments” section) in the amount of PLN 85 or PLN 150 ONLY for MA in Graphic Arts applicants (non-refundable). The University does not cover the cost of bank transfers.
Note: When you visit the “Payments” section you have to click the “Pay Online” button to view the transfer details and make the payment.
- To confirm you have submitted your application please contact the UMCS Admissions Office, send an email to: email@example.com
In the email subject line: Include name of the applicant, registration number, attach payment receipt and signed applicant personal profile (downloaded from the Online Recruitment System account).
If you encounter any difficulties or have any questions regarding the requirements, contact our Staff from the Admissions Office by clicking on the button Contact Person below.