Applications are considered complete when the steps described below are fulfilled. All materials must be received by the appropriate deadline for consideration. It is the applicant’s responsibility to confirm receipt of all application materials.
- Create an account in our Online Application System.
- Complete personal details and educational information.
- Sign up for the chosen study programme and check if there are any additional requirements/conditions.
- Make the application fee payment. The University does not cover the cost of bank transfers.
- Upload the necessary documents for the Master’s degree programme
Note: If you do not possess the language certificate confirming your English skills please contact the UMCS Admissions Office email@example.com to arrange the online language interview.
- Send an email to UMCS Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with information that you finalized your online application and that you would like to start the reviewing procedure. Please include:
- applicant’s name and surname,
- chosen study programme name,
- registration number,
- application fee payment slip
If you encounter any difficulties or have any questions regarding the requirements, contact our Staff from the Admissions Office by clicking on the button Contact Person below.